Tuesday, April 3, 2007

28 Days of Celebration

Woo hooo, let the parties begin! Tomorrow is the first of many celebrations for our family. It seems that most of our family has a birthday in the next few weeks. This is what our calendar looks like, my family (mom, sister, nieces) will be in pink, Rick's family (niece and nephew) will be in blue, our kids will be in red.

April
4-Michelle's Birthday(4), Brady's Birthday (19), Katie's Birthday (1!)
5-Iris's Birthday (2)
6-Stevanie's (16) Birthday
8-Our 13 Anniversary!!! Easter
9-Grammy McBride's Birthday
15-Erin's Birthday (19)
24-Abby's Birthday (8)
26-Emily's Birthday (6)
May
2-Peter's Birthday (6)

Hey family, if I've missed anyone or put a wrong date, let me know!

7 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

28 days? Why not 30? You forgot I'm having a baby May 4th. ;) I hope you don't have to buy presents for all of those people.

Deanne said...

That's a lot of gifts!!! Busy month for birthdays in your family, that's for sure. I expect a post for each one! hee hee

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Michelle! Today is Katie's birthday, too! Katie is one, yeah!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Michelle and Katie! Time flies!

This month is so crazy with the McBrides and Randy's family too - way too many to keep up with in the next few weeks!

orchard_girl said...

Carrot-I forgot we adopted you into the family on my Dad's birthday. May 4th is coming up quickly!

Deanne-we'll see if I can blog each day, I'm kind of a slacker like that.

Laurie-what did you guys do for Katie?

Mary-April is crazy!

wendy said...

Happy Birthday little Michelle (and Katie)

That's a lot of birthdays!

Super Happy Girl said...

Parties everywhere! I'm in.
I'm bringing the tortillas