Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome to the Digital World

I have been wanting a digital camera forever, almost as long as I've wanted new kitchen flooring (which we should be ordering in the next few weeks). Rick has an amazing professional type camera, which has really intimidated me, not to mention the weight of it, that thing is a beast. Anyway, after looking at them online, and holding one at Best Buy, we found it at Costco (Rick's favoritest store). It was a package deal, including 2 lenses and a camera bag. When we got home, we looked it up online and saved ourselves $30 by getting it at Costco. Not the huge deal we thought, but that's fine by me. I've been playing with it a little, and Rick took a few pictures at Abby's party. Now I need to figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to the computer.

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Whoo-hoo!!! I am hoping this means that you'll be posting more pics!!!! :) I love, love, love Costco, it rocks!

Mary said...

Fancy! I'm excited for all of your great photos. Have fun and snap away - the beauty of digital cameras is you don't have to worry about wasting film! I love to take a million pictures to make sure I at least get one good shot, then delete the rest and have no worries about wasting a thing. Sweeeet

Inspiration Move said...

Yay, cameras are so fun. Juddah talks and talks about Abby. He loves to look at the pictures of her on your blog. We are so excited to come and see you this coming weekend. Hope I remember MY camera!!

wendy said...

Nice camera! Did you figure out how to upload photos yet?