Monday, April 20, 2009

How Quickly Time Flies!

Lately my computer time has become very limited. It seems that whenever I sit down, several little people seem to crowed me off. I don't have too many pictures either. Let's just say I've been slacking the last couple months. Much has been happening though. Here's a quick recap...

January: My workers are all happy since they received their w-2 forms back in January, despite quick=books best efforts to defy me. Our orchard filing cabinet is cleaned out with fresh new files.

February: I survived the Valentine's Day rush...although Mother's Day is in the Horizon...

March: Spring Break, a trip to the zoo, we got rained out, pictures to follow sometime in the future. A fun visit from Uncle Nathan. He made Abby the neatest Ukulele her Uku-stra teacher was very impressed!

April: birthday season in now in full swing. Happy Birthday Michelle back on April 4th. Sorry you puked on the day of your friend party, but we did reschedule and have it last Saturday. A quick trip to La Grand to my sweet Grandmother's funeral. Although it was a sad time, I enjoyed seeing almost all of my sisters and cousins. Hanging out in the church gym was lots of fun, I wish we all lived closer. Easter, fun egg hunts, lots of chocolate and a surprise dinner guest, Mary, who had flight problems.
In March we went to Parkdale to visit with our friend Tommy. As soon as we got out of the car most of the chickens took off running, you got it, across the road. Which then called for my kids to ask over and over again....Why did the chickens cross the road?...

Apparently the rooster knew the joke and decided it was safer to stay by the water pan.


4 comments:

Mary said...

You've had a busy winter and spring! I love that picture of Abby and Nate. It's so cool he made her a custom-built uke of her very own!

Thanks for having me for Easter dinner! Delicious!

Rima Family said...

It was so fun to see you all Heather! I wished we all lived closer too! Like Mary said, I love the custom-built Uke. What a treasure for her!

Deanne said...

I love your chicken picture!!! And yes, where did the first part of 2009 go?? Seriously! Is it really the end of April already????!! That's what happens when you have kids....time flies!

Mom said...

Wow, what a busy first quarter. Cool Uke, wonderful visit, and we are looking forward to coming up again in May! Hooray!