Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be My Valentine


This was my project for the week. I made all three a fun skirt, at the hem I added buttons and cut cute hearts to button on. I got my idea from this blog: http://mayamade.blogspot.com/2009/02/all-buttoned-up.html Abby said that yesterday at school kids kept coming up to her telling her they loved her skirt and oh here's a heart. The hearts didn't stay on too well. I may quickly stitch them on tonight so they don't fall off all over the church tomorrow.

5 comments:

Deanne said...

Totally cute, Heather!!! Love it! :)

Mary said...

That is adorable! Great job! I can't believe how big Christine is!

Unknown said...

oo that is so cute! I love it! I am so happy you blogged.

Rannie said...

you are so creative and this will be something the girls will love to remember and emulate as they become mothers! Love ya muchly!

wendy said...

Cute! I am doing a (slightly scary) sewing class with our YW. I wonder if they would like to add buttons and hearts to their skirts?