Saturday, October 18, 2008

Harvest Post, more pictures to follow

Ah, Harvest. Remember my cool John Deere tractor? It has been replaced. I was sad when Rick sold MY tractor, but I have learned to love my new tractor. It is all shiny and ORANGE, phew it is bright. (you'll have to wait for photos, they are on the other computer).

Harvest is now over and payroll is finished! Now it is time to clean up, organize and get ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those holidays are sneaking up on me!

Next week all the kids have field trips-how is that possible? The three little kids are each going to a pumpkin patch-different days of course. Abby is going to the Maryhill Museum of Art-this one I want go to. If I go to one or two does that mean I'm required to attend all 4?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Today we were at the park and there were lots of leaves around and the smell of the leaves and dust (maybe?) suddenly brought me back to harvest times - almonds, apples, etc. I know it's so busy for you guys, but harvest is always exciting too! I'm jealous that you can go out back and pick fresh fruit whenever you like.

I say, go to the Maryhill Museum and ditch the rest. A mom can only do so much!