Thursday, March 8, 2007

Overheard

My two big girls were playing. Abby told Michelle: We don't have to pay for anything here, because this is the FREE-dom.

What exactly are they teaching these kids in public school?

+++++
The SuperNanny is in Portland looking for problem families. Should I volunteer my family, or nominate the scary mom who screams at her kids each time she is in the store? A co-worker and I discussed this and decided that there are at least 4 families we see on a regular basis who we'd like to nominate. Do they take anonimous tips? They make my lack of vegitable consumption seem very minor!
Heater

6 comments:

wendy said...

Nominating a family for Supernanny - that is a great idea! (though mean if you are thinking about me)

Free-dom. That makes sense.

Super Happy Girl said...

FREE-dom, LOL, so sad :D

I used to watch SuperNanny, mainly because I could not believe my eyes and ears. I stopped watching because it just got way too crazy for me.
I know a few people who could benefit from Supernanny and I think they should take anonymous tips: “yeah, umm, your neighbor thinks your kids are brats” = not good.

Laurie said...

Ha! Lack of veggie consumption is no big deal! One reason I like watching those shows is that it does make you feel rather well grounded to see those raging families on TV.

Carrot Jello said...

Heehee, anonymous nominations for supernanny. Oh wait, if they did, then she'd probably show up at my house. That wouldn't be good.

Mary said...

Free-dom! What a smartie :)

Watching Supernanny kind of stresses me out, but at the same time, I do think she has great ideas.

Amanda said...

I like watching supernanny for ideas, and because I don't feel so bad about my life.