Tuesday, April 8, 2008

14 Years!


Today, April 8, is our 14th Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Rick, I love you! I don't seem to take too many pictures of him, something I need to try harder at! This is the only one I have on this computer. The kids were each given a 9 tile puzzle for Michelle's birthday. Rick is trying to help Peter solve his puzzle. After he finished Peter's, he then worked on Michelle's, Cristine's and Abby's, then Cristine's again and again and again. She likes to mess up the picture. He is amazing man, I enjoy watching him as he works and plays. This weekend, I was asked to hold several pieces of steel while he was welding. I thought about taking his picture, showing all the sparks flying around him, but my hands were busy, the camera was inside and I didn't want any stray sparks to land on my camera like they did on my arm.
Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Mom! I love you. Looking forward to your visit next week!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Wowee! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 14 years! Sheesh, we have known The Rickster for ever!

Did you guys get to go on a date? Or at least have some dessert or something rrrrrromantic? ;)

Chris and Melanie said...

Happy anniversary! You have Chris and I beat by 3 years. 14 years is a LONG time! You guys are awesome. Hope it's a wonderful day...

wendy said...

Happy Anniversary, Heather and Rick! Hey Ricky, you're so fine!

Super Happy Girl said...

Congratulations! 14 years and 4 beautiful kids :)

orchard_girl said...

Thank you all for your fun comments
Heather

Donna said...

Hello Kinoshitas!!!

I just discovered your blog today - I love blogging!

Such a good way to keep in touch!

Please visit our family blog at

happyvalleykellys.blogspot.com

Love to you all!

Jim and Donna Kelly