Thursday, August 16, 2007

1 Berry 2 Berry Pick me a Huckleberry

Looking for otters at Otter Lake. This picture was taken just before Michelle got her foot stuck in the gooey mud.
What a cutie!
whoops sideways
That's what we're looking for.
Do you see the little huckleberry.
Rick's feeling a bit tired after picking berries all day, maybe he's feeling old since yester day was his birthday.
cheese
I'm your Huckleberry.
Hana actually let me take a picture of her, usually I'm only able to take pictures of her back.
Yesterday we decided to head up to the woods to pick some huckleberries. The berries were plentiful, but small. We had a fun time romping in the woods trying to fill our buckets. I've been waiting for these berries-can't wait for huckleberry pie and huckleberry milkshakes and huckleberry pancakes.....maybe we should take another trip to the woods and get more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM Huckleberries!!! Wish I was there. Mom Great Pictures.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Sheesh, you guys are always harvesting something! Need any help with the big harvest?

Laurie said...

Ah, I miss hiking and eating huckleberries along the trail. Such a fun way to hike! You're family is beautiful, and Hannah really looks terrific.

wendy said...

How fun! I miss all the abundant fruit up there in Hood River!

I've got a hankerin' for some huckleberry pancakes!

Mary said...

YUM! Huckleberry pie sounds delicious!